Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Flickering, BubbleSharing....

Needless to say, it never occurred to me that following up on this would have such weird and ominous consequences...The combined effects of still daydreaming about Vanuatu and looking through Vanuatu photos - what else? - on Flicker have complicated my life most severly.... I have spent the past hour sorting and pondering on photos. 'Flicker' Vanuatu and you'll get 33,000 results. But, after all, a place it's nothing without its people.... Right? Right.... So, I created a Ni-Vanuatus (locals of Vanuatu) album; some are my photos, most are not. But this is all about sharing, isn't it? I used BubbleSharing - thanks for the tip Colleen! - and if you're interested, here 'tis!
BubbleShare: Share photos - Play some Online Games.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Adel

    I have not heard of BubbleShare so will check it out.

    Where are you in the pics?

    Linda

    ReplyDelete