The resources links were very useful for Second Life; I now understand why a university, for instance, would want to be part of this. I didn't realise also it was at such a big scale. But I still need to get my head around this better, and I am not convinced about joining.
Skype on the other hand is in - and it has saved me some money; I've been using it for video calls, and had recently a couple of people at the other end. They were commenting how they can hear me in the whole room as if I was next door.
And so much for that.
Thank you Kerri for setting this up; the resources have been interesting and useful. And thank you to everyone who's been reading this. Now that I can shut the curtains on this, I'll have another stroll through other people's blogs; it's been fun getting to know some of your other 'selves'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment